My Buffalo's Purple T-Shirt !!


This is my #onewithoneself memory, while going to Gorai Beach which is situated in Mumbai. I went for Photoshoot and I am in Love with this rough t-shirt as I like Purple Color/Lavender Color with my Aviator Shades 

T-shirts are often wear for casual meetings, hang outs, parties, weekends, which goes on Jeans, Joggers, Short Pants, Three Forth Jeans, Baggy Jeans etc . You can mismatch the attire as per your suitability.

This pitcha is added my closest memory as it was a gift from my good Amigo.

Picture By - Rahul Sharma
Place - Gorai Beach, Mumbai.

So guys stay tuned and you could also share your onewithyourself memory & you can win @buffaloformen vouchers also follow/like/share/ comment.

Follow on 


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Home @ Discover Resort !

Party On The Floor - Breezer !

CASIO WATCH - Model - WR20BAR